Blow That Thang Again
By Sweet Angel
Successful candidate will work under the direction of the Sales Manager, sell advertising within the assigned territory or accounts. Master and understand the value of radio advertising.
1. Should have outside sales experience.
2. Be highly motivated.
3. Self starter able to prepare marketing proposals.
4. Excellent Communicator with high level of verbal skills and presentation skills.
5. Strong prospecting and business development proficiency.
6. Preferred 2 years minimum successful outside sales experience.
7. Be Able to write ad copy and follow proper station procedures for establishing and maintaining a client base in a professional manner.
8. Must provide your own reliable transportation and maintain a valid Tennessee Drivers License.
9. Must be a legal citizen and legally eligible to work in the United States of America.
Did you know that promotion involves making others aware of your product? Or that advertising is the key to more revenue for your business?
Let WVOL help you make the most of your business. Contact our Sales and Advertising Department at 615-415-3969 or
By Edith Wilson
By Paul Delay
By Jimmy Reed
Click Here to View Waterfalls From Around the World!
Don't have Power Point?
Cick Here to Download PowerPoint Viewer 2007.